Monday, September 10, 2007

Order a leather jacket

I have worn a leather jacket which my father gave to me over ten years.

But its zipper got broken and it has a couple of holes.
I have to fix it or buy new one. But I don't know where to bring it.
I decided to renew it.

And today, I ordered a new jacket for motorcycles.
You can see its original jacket, RR-96 made by RSA, on this site.

First of all, I change the color of leather.
Motorcycle jackets tend to be black.
But I want my jacket to be a pale color, that is, beige, tan or natural color.
So I asked them to use camel color.

Secondly, I get rid of two big pockets and put smaller pockets instead.
And the jacket looks more simple compared to original one.

Thirdly, I replace one of the buttons on the collar with a loop.
Inside of the collar is altered into black as an accent.

And there are a couple of minor changes,
say altering Velcros on the cuffs into buttons and
putting a dark brown RSA logo on the left shoulder and more.

I'm looking forward to this jacket coming in early October.

参考)

3 comments:

motorcycle leather jackets said...

i thing a good post nice post thanks for sharing.

motorcycle leathers said...

Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

john11 said...

Definitely a extraordinary flier. Hats off to you! The aggregation that you possess provided is real laborsaving.


off road helmets