Monday, September 17, 2007

Lattissima

ATTENTION; The link above is a little bit heavy. It may take time to see the site.

A new nespresso machine debuts recently in France or somewhere else.
By using the Lattissima, just pushing a button makes a cup of cuppuccino.
It has a milk container, and you can keep this in a fridge.
So you don't have to care for milk much.

I love espresso because I love cuppuccino.
But it takes a little longer time to make a cup of cuppuccino.
So I rarely make a cup of cuppuccino.

If it makes it easier, I can enjoy a life with cuppuccino with quite little effort.
So I'm longing to wait for their selling this machine in Japan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

タイトルが"やっちまった"に見えた

harahe said...

コメントの設定を確認したので、
これからコメントできるはず…たぶん

harahe said...

Lattissima will be out in the middle of September 2008.