Monday, August 11, 2008

Bureaucracy

I have often been seen as a part of representative of elites
because of my degree.

A bussiness partner started criticising bureaucracy at a drinking party.
He claims their usage of taxi is outrageous.
They should come home using a train.
Thinking of the cost, he is right. But who else can do their works?
How much will it take to hire a man who can their works?
It must cost too much.

Everyone says that a lot of people wants to serve the nation.
But have you ever been trying?
Just studying fucking hard about twenty years will take you there.
If you start working there now, I promise you can't stand working for a day.

I don't want to praise bureaucracy, I don't like it too.
But I don't want to see someone who won't work hard
is criticising hard-working people.

No comments: