Sunday, August 24, 2008

Long Jump Women

I like sports. But I don't often see games.
I'd rather play than watch games.

Mom and I happened to see "Long Jump Women" final on TV.
While watching the game, she said "She is cute!".
She is Blessing Okagbare who comes from Nigeria.
Against her, I'm for a player who looks nice to me.
She comes from Jamaica whose name is Chelsea Hammond.

Okagbare's first jump is excellent. Actually it was her personal best jump.
Then another player and Hammond appear on TV.
Next to next will be her turn.

And then women's 4x400m relay started on TV.
Then going back to Long Jump little after.
And mean time, Hammond will be next again.

And this time, men's 4x400m relay started on TV.

Finally I can see Hammond 6th try.
And this is the only time that I could see her try.

By the way Gold Medal Winner Maurren Higa Maggi
required the audience for applause from the first jump.
I was surprised by the action but actually the jump become longest one.

No comments: